Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Session 61

$5.50 Single Table Sit & Go

2nd Place

Profit: +$8.00

Bankroll: $316.01


Last night, I placed third in a $4.40 180-player tournament for a gain of 85$; lately I have been on fire and my bankroll has quadrupled in a week. This was a very good tournament for me. In fact I may have won it if my pocket fives hadn't been thwarted by pocket 3s, but that's just poker.

I posted this session (for today's only game) just to show the progress. In sessions 1-40 I was playing $0.25 90 Player Sit & Go's, making maybe 1$ or 2$ per session, and now I am earning 8$ in ONE game with a TENTH of the players. The heater lately has largely been responsible for this; but I would not be at this point without good bankroll management. In fact this is the highest my bankroll has ever been at a given point, and I have made deposits of 200$ before, only to lose it all.

I am WAY ahead of progress expectations (e.g., to be close to 200$ at the end of the month!). Next update will be at the end of the month to readjust the planning. Til then I will mainly play these Sit & Go's and a few MTTs to continue building as efficiently as possible.

1 comment:

  1. sirdonkage is my pstars name

    read this whole website every blog very nice bro keep up good work and bankroll management skills

    ReplyDelete