Monday, December 21, 2009

Session 39 ***

$2.20 90 Player Sit & Go

Best Finish: 16
Worst Finish: 42
Average Finish: 29 [31%]

Profit: -$4.40

Bankroll: $36.27

0/8 streak!! I went to 16th place in latest tournament but made a poor decision of going all in with A J suited, preflop, and lost to a 8 7 suited flush. If I had been patient I could have avoided a loss there. I am going probably give these 2$ Sit & Go's 2 more shots; if I finish 0-10 I am going to do a short recovery from $0.25 games - so I can get a confidence (and a bankroll) boost - then, I will stick to 1-table 1$ S&G's, as well as 1$ MTTs. But going 0 for 8 is a bit of a shock to me, I never had such trouble at the $0.25 level. Then again, it is way unorthodox to be playing those on a 40$ bankroll. I wish Pokerstars would fulfill my request for 1$ non-turbos....getting frustrating...Anyways...2 more shots; if I can't win, I will build back to 40$ the hard way, then try a new method.

No comments:

Post a Comment